Assistant for logistics department
- Confirmation of daily loadings with producers.
- To be in constant contact with producers and transport companies, providing information and solving incidents.
- Organization of the loadings plan and the routes to be followed by the trucks.
- Tracking of trucks using GPS systems.
- Booking of transport.
- Support in other tasks such as plans and control of deliveries (arrival in Scandinavian countries mainly and the rest of Europe).
- Working hours: Monday to Friday (split day) and one Saturday every 3 weeks.
From candidate we expect the following:
- High level of English and Spanish.
- Minimum experience of 2 years managing national and international transport.
- Systematic, organized, dynamic and proactive person.
- Commercial orientation, and to results and teamwork.
- Used to the use of computer tools and systems.
If you are interested, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your Curriculum Vitae attached.